Today we want to introduce you to an equally attractive aspect of Ireland that is not as commonly discussed — the fabulous Irish women and how to date them. Women of all nationalities possess charming and alluring traits, yet Irish brides boast of something deeper in them, that lures guys from all over the globe to meet Irish women.
Best sites for Dating Irish women:
Let’s begin with the major reason why a foreign groom in search should consider and meet Irish women, and what benefits there are of having a boastful Irish wife.
Irish brides: why you should consider them for marriage
If a touch of an ancient and fascinating Irish culture, waves of cooper-red hair, and foxy blue eyes are not enough to make your mind and start chasing Irish ladies, then I have an ace in my sleeve: traits of a typical Irish woman.
Irish mail order brides are witty
Irish people are known for being a bit sarcastic, not as much as British ‘mates,’ another, Irish way. Hot Irish brides will make you lose your heart to their sense of humor and the sharpness of their minds. This makes an Irish wife a wonderful companion.
Irish wives are family-focused
Family is a big deal in Ireland. People still inherit the value of a ‘clan’; Irish individuals often have many siblings and can name all their great-grandparents. Irish mail order wives are career climbers, but they won’t reject the fate of being a mother and a wife.
They are binged readers
Northern Europe is all into literature. Hot Irish women are that witty because of how much they read, and they read from childhood. If your type of girls is unconventional thinkers and connoisseurs of classic literature, you better start looking for a ginger friend.
They are simple yet creative
Having a creative companion around would ginger upthe routine a lot. Irish ladies are never mundane; every single one can allure with their deep personality traits. At the same time, mail order Irish brides are level-headed, and they won’t mix reality with delusions.
Why not consider an Irish bride for a wife?
While there are many reasons to do, there may be guys who won’t fall for common Irish mail order brides traits. As a case in point, those are the points why Irish women won’t suit anybody.
- Irish women rude character is not charming. Some guys can be pushed by the sarcastic and strong nature of Irish mail order brides and even call it rude or cocky. If you dislike girls with a backbone, you better omit Irish women for marriage.
- Not all guys love brainy girls. Many Irish women are smart; they are rational, creative lateral thinkers. Some males may want a more grounded wife who has fewer ambitions.
- They’re go-getters. If your type of woman is definitely not a girl who used to get what they wanted through dedication and effort and rather would quickly give up, better avoid Irish women.
- They hate not keeping their word. Finally, Irish brides won’t be your best choice if you don’t like stern women. In Ireland, if you made an oath to do something, you have to do that, or it’s a shame on all your generations.
How to explain an Irish mail order wife?
Briefly speaking, an Irish mail order bride is a female who looks for a chance for marriage online and is dating foreign men with an intention of getting relocated to their country as their rightful wife. The reasons for an Irish mail order bride to get inspired to do so are quite diverse:
- She may not be satisfied with the locals. An Irish girl may be disappointed in Irish guys or their conservative standpoint.
- She’s simply interested in other cultures. An Irish bride may just be curious about dating abroad.
- She has a favorite foreign country. Some Irish women may dream to marry a French, a British, a Scottish, or any other foreign guy.
- She finds foreign men better at something. Irish brides may appreciate how women are treated in other countries more.
How does the Irish mail order wife thing work?
By all means, no one would send you a woman by mail, and surely that has nothing to do with human trafficking. The principle of ‘ordering’ an Irish girl from the Internet is not really altered from usual online dating.
- You sign up on a dating site that caters to Irish brides.
- You choose an Irish mail order wife using filters.
- You initiate contact with Irish mail order wives and carry on your relationship.
- You exchange the contacts with an Irish woman.
- You plan to meet your Irish girl for marriage to get to know her better.
- You meet up, you like her, and you propose.
- Then you finally marry and apply for the visas for your future Irish wife.
Nothing immoral goes on. The expenses throughout your chatting and your meet-up, including the marriage, and the assimilation are after that getting summed up and called ‘buying a bride’ or ‘the Irish mail order bride price’.
Is it illegal to marry Irish single women?
No, since we just learned that there is no law forbidding international marriages in Ireland, and the process is not related to human trafficking. That would be a serious delinquency if you marry an Irish mail order wife without her consent though, but you certainly won’t be doing that.
How much does an Irish bride cost?
Based on the calculations we conducted below, the Irish woman is $6,320. Let’s make a quick breakdown of prices. There are several kinds of expenses, let’s start with what are online dating fees.
Online dating fees
On a good dating site, you pay for the chat, video chat, and calls, also for a userbase of millions of interested Irish women provided. Usually, on dating sites like JollyRomance, you’d spend around $400 for two weeks. Here’s what’s included:
- Chatting fees (2 credits/minute).
- E-mails and attachments in them (30 + 10 credits)
- A gift delivery (optional): 1,500 credits.
Offline dating with an Irish woman
Offline you will usually leave for meeting your Irish woman. This would include traveling to Ireland, with accommodation there and living, let’s say for 14 days.
- Round trip to Ireland: $500.
- Renting in Ireland: $500.
- Eating out with an Irish woman (3 times a day): $1,300.
- Courting a bride: $400.
- Total for 14 days: $2,700
You will also need to get a bunch of visas for your bride. The K-1 visa is $1,200, while C-1 is $2,020, and both are required for you to take an Irish woman to your country. Besides visas, a foreign groom has to prove that he’s capable of keeping his wife and he’s mentally stable. There might be required a ‘test’ during which the legitimacy of your relationships would be questioned.
Irish wedding customs and laws
According to the latest data from the Central Statistics Office (CSO), the average age for Irish ladies to get married in Ireland is 33 years old, which is one of the highest first marriage ages in Europe. However, it’s worth noting that this age has been increasing steadily over the past few decades as more women choose to focus on their education and careers before settling down.
Let’s see what customs differentiate Irish wedding traditions from any other country’s. You know, it’s not only about harps and flutes! Irish weddings are full of rich traditions and customs that have been passed down through generations. Here are some of the most common Irish things that are popular for nuptials in this country:
- Handfasting. This is an ancient Irish tradition where the couple’s hands are tied together with a ribbon or cord during the wedding ceremony. This symbolizes their commitment to each other and is where the phrase ‘tying the knot’ comes from.
- Claddagh rings. The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish wedding ring that represents love, loyalty, and friendship. It features two hands holding a heart with a crown on top. The way the ring is worn also holds significance; if the heart is facing outward, it means the wearer is single, but if it’s facing inward, it means they are in a committed relationship.
- Mead. Mead, an alcoholic beverage made from honey, is often served at Irish weddings. It’s believed to have aphrodisiac properties and is said to bring fertility and happiness to the couple.
Irish weddings used to have a lot of alcohol and, as you have guessed, Irish dance. Besides famous mead, there’s a well-known Hennessy served to guests. Much of the dishes are made of poultry and lots and lots of potatoes, cooked in different ways.
A couple of words from the wedding gown’s designer
When I design a wedding gown, I don’t just think about the fabric, the cut, and the details. I think about the woman who will wear it and the memories she will make in it. I imagine her walking down the aisle, surrounded by loved ones, with a smile on her face and a heart full of hope. Any designer would do that. It’s a huge mistake to neglect to have a special gown
Top 7 cities to find single Irish women
Indeed there is no particular place where foreigners are unwelcomed in Ireland. However, some cities might be interested in guys from overseas more than others. Let’s run through the seven most foreigner-friendly towns in this part of the UK.
As the capital and largest city in Ireland, Dublin is one of the most cosmopolitan and diverse cities on the island. It has a thriving arts and culture scene, with plenty of museums, galleries, theaters, and music venues to explore. It’s also home to many universities and colleges, and it’s perfect to leave for and meet Irish women for marriage that are forward-looking and sophisticated.
Located on the west coast of Ireland, Galway is known for its lively arts and music scene, while local people are hospitable and cheerful. It’s a popular destination for tourists, students, and young professionals and has a strong community of ex-pats from all over Europe and beyond. Galway sees a lot of foreigners; hence Irish ladies are more likely to be interested in dating one.
The second-largest city in Ireland after Dublin, Cork is known for its vibrant food and drink culture, as well as its historic landmarks and beautiful natural scenery. Irish women for marriage there are grounded and simple, as well as reserved. Many Irish women here were fostered in farm families and therefore are more family oriented.
Located in the mid-west region of Ireland, Limerick is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city with a strong sense of community. It has a thriving arts and culture scene, as well as plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Limerick is a must-visit if you’re looking for quick dating or looking for modern Irish girls.
Located in the south-east of Ireland, Waterford is a historic city with a rich cultural heritage. It’s known for its beautiful architecture, lively arts scene, and friendly locals. There you’re more likely to find binged-reader Irish girls full of dreams and ambitions but too shy to accomplish them and therefore eager to meet a foreign husband.
Kilkenny is a picturesque city nearby Waterford, it’s not big, and it’s more like a town. Irish brides, there are modest and traditional, barely thinking high. If you’re looking for an Irish girl with strong family values, Kilkenny would be a great place to visit.
Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland. It has a fascinating history, with plenty of museums, galleries, and historical landmarks to explore. It’s also home to a thriving arts and culture scene and a growing tech industry. Despite its troubled past, Belfast has friendly and welcoming Irish brides, forward-looking and intelligent. It also has a strong community of ex-pats from all over the world.
Four most gorgeous Irish wives on social media
Every Irish girl is unique and gorgeous, but if you still can’t get inspired to get signed up for online dating platforms and meet Irish woman for serious relationships, here are the most emerging profiles of Ireland women that might help you change your mind. And if you’re still apathetic toward Ireland girls after viewing each Irish lady from the list, then I’m armless!
#1 Louise Cooney (@louisecooney_)
Louise is a fashion and lifestyle blogger who won’t leave you indifferent when you visit her page. She’s definitely one of those beautiful women who make American men feel this spark!
#2 Angela Scanlon (@angelascanlon)
Angela is a magnificent Irish lady, a talented podcaster, and simply someone you’d love to see in your feed.
#3 Rachel Montague (@iamrachelmontague)
Rachel is an enviable model, who will completely change your vision of Irish brides at the first sight.
#4 Stella Maxwell (@stellamaxwell)
Stella is an Irish model for the famous Victoria’s Secret. She’s an inspiring Ireland girl who lures by the mix of beauty and intelligence.
To sum up about Irish mail order wives
Irish families are that tight and cheerful because they have Irish women in them, but that’s my humble opinion! Dating Irish girls is a bright, unforgettable experience that might and more likely will end up in a marriage. If you’re eager to start dating Irish girls and even take one
Irish girls for marriage are on average from $6,000 to $8,000, including weddings. However, you can change and adjust the total, as the price for an Irish lady depends on you and your preferences.
Irish girls do dress like other girls in the European Union. However, unlike Slavic females, Irish women used to wear way less risky attires. Being vulgar or provocative is not usual for many Irish girls.
An Irish girl for marriage is a female who strives to find a husband abroad, both to become a green card holder and dive into her favorite new culture. Irish mail order brides are known for being witty, daring, jolly, and supporting an active lifestyle. It’s frequent for Irish girls to have marble pale skin and magnificent red hair.
You surely can find an Irish wife in Ireland, but for busy American men, there are special dating websites, designed to connect seriously set guys with seriously set charming ladies. Dating sites would be ideal to date mail order brides. If you sign up on TheLuckyDate, you get a bunch of free credits and will have a higher chance to find interested Irish girls.